CRM-specialist / D365 CE Sales & Power-BI Developer
Are you passionated about CRM systems and the latest Microsoft Cloud technologies? Do you want to work in an international company in an exciting industry? Then this would be your chance! We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a CRM System Administrator/Developer. If you have passion for shaping and implementing solutions, we want to hear from you!
Företag : Lusini Group
Plats : Malmö
Ansvarig rekryterare : Nis Kehler
At LUSINI, we strive to offer our customers a complete solution, where we not only provide quality products such as glassware, crockery, cutlery, furniture and workwear, but also an unmatched passion for improving the experience for both companies and individuals. Over the past two years we have also opened our doors to private customers, further reinforcing our dedication to meeting diverse needs and expectations.
Our success is based on competence, efficiency and satisfied employees. Today we are present in eleven countries, with over 700 employees in total, making us one of the largest in the European B2B market. Read more about us at www.lusini.com.
About the position
You’ll take the lead in managing and improving our CRM system using the latest Microsoft Cloud tech (D365 CE Sales/Power-BI/Power Platform). Work closely with colleagues at Lusini to design and implement solutions.
As a CRM specialist you will bring an agile approach to the companies different teams. Be responsible to create the technical specs for best practices and be in charge of integrating the CRM with other systems. Plus, be the go-to person for support and training for key users.
Your role will include:
- Support and develop our CRM landscape
- Develop and implement innovative solutions using agile methods and dialogue with colleagues.
- Create technical specifications and integrate applications into other systems.
- Drive migration projects and conduct quality assurance tests.
- Manage the daily operation and support for our users, including troubleshooting, problem-solving, and responding to user queries.
- Collaborate closely with various departments to ensure that the system supports the company’s financial processes in the best possible way.
- Drive the implementation of changes and upgrades within the system.
- Develop and lead training sessions for users.
- Act as a liaison between users and the IT department.
You should have a relevant degree and experience as a System Administrator or Developer, or a similar background. It’s preferable if you’ve worked on projects, especially involving CRM processes and Microsoft Cloud technologies. You’re good at motivating your team, quick to understand things, and approach problem-solving with a solution-oriented mindset. You have a strong passion for shaping and implementing requirements and are driven to build your expertise.
You’ll play a vital role in our future growth and your mission is to globally drive the development and implementation of cutting-edge IT solutions with a focus on MS Dynamics CRM.
In summary, we see that you have:
- Relevant degree, documented experience in system support and development, or a comparable career.
- Project experience, especially in CRM related processes within Microsoft Cloud Tech D365 CE Sales/Power-BI/Power Platform
- Enjoy working in a motivated team and being actively involved.
- Characterized by quick understanding, analytical thinking, and a solution-oriented approach.
- Find joy in implementing solutions based on the discoveries made through careful work.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with different departments.
- Experience in leading training sessions and supporting users.
You join a fast-paced and results-oriented company and become part of a modern team with a long-term business mindset. You will have great opportunities to be involved and influence your own work and the continued development of the business. At LUSINI, the employees enjoy working together. Here, the team spirit is nurtured in a culture characterized by passion, high drive and pride.
Location & start
This role belongs to our head office is Wertingen, Germany, but your will work from our Sweden office located in central Malmö with daily contact with teams and colleagues in the rest of Europe.
Recruitment is by agreement.
Contact & application
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Nis Kehler at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apply ongoing selection work and urge you to send your application as soon as possible to ensure that it is included in the process. We look forward to your application with great interest!