Wholesale Development Manager
Do you have a passion for fashion and sports and experience of working within wholesale? Are you an excellent project leader seeking a role that combines business development, innovation and the chance to influence the way of working globally? Then don’t miss out on this opportunity! One of Sweden’s leading fashion brands are about to level up their wholesales and are looking for a Wholesale Development Manager to be part of their journey!
Företag : J.LINDEBERG
Plats : Stockholm
Ansvarig rekryterare : Jennifer Holmgren
J.LINDEBERG is a global lifestyle brand with a vision of being the world’s most desirable and successful function and fashion brand. Since 1996, J.LINDEBERG has merged the worlds of fashion and sports, irreverently marrying fine Italian wool, sharp tailoring and contemporary elegance with technical fabrics and functionality. Today, this way of dressing is increasingly relevant, reflecting how people move and live. The brand’s collections include fashion, golf, racket, active and ski wear.
Working at J.LINDEBERG gives you the opportunity to learn and grown with some of the most talented, fun and passionate people in the industry. If you like things to move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit and never settle, you’ll fit right in. Innovation is close to their hearts, and they continuously take action to minimize their impact on the world we live in.
Today their distribution covers more than 35 countries and are sold in most high-end departments around the world. Now they are about to develop their digital wholesale business to continue their successful journey.
About the role
J.LINDEBERGs wholesale team consists of around 40 people globally and they have recently implemented a new wholesale platform, JOOR B2B, to improve their Wholesale Business Process. As the Wholesale Development Manager you will be the superuser of JOOR B2B and responsible for support, integrations, data analysis and reports. You will have the opportunity to work towards several different stakeholders globally to make sure the company maximize the potential of their new system. Your main goal is develop and maximize the overall potential in their wholesale operations business cross-functionally.
The company is working towards a “digital first” wholesale business process, you will have the opportunity to run your own projects, prepare for workshops and presentations to inspire others to work more efficiently. This is a key position and an opportunity to shape how J.LINDEBERG work with their Wholesale Business Process globally.
Areas of responsibility:
- You will be the superuser and fully responsible for their wholesale platform JOOR B2B
- An opportunity to manage, develop and optimize the overall Wholesale Business Process
- Dive deep into data analysis, create valuable reports and make improvements within the system
- In collaboration with other stakeholders optimize the platform, create marketing activations to drive digital sales with wholesales accounts
- Be part of an international team and work cross-functionally to maximize the potential of the tool and functionalities
- Optimize the Brand Page to ensure an inspirational brand experience on the platform
- A chance to turn data and insights into actionable strategies and manage your own projects
To be successful in this role we expect you to have several years of experience within wholesale, technical skills and an understanding of what drives business and sales. You should have a data driven approach and an analytical mindset. You are a person who find areas of improvement and take responsibility to make the changes and involve key stakeholders. Your good with time management, planning and have excellent communication skills.
We think that the winning candidate have been working with wholesale preferably with experience from a premium fashion brand, but more necessary is a business minded person who can see potential improvements and take action to achieve a more efficient working environment and better sales results!
Education and previous experience:
- 3+ years’ of working with wholesale sales and business development
- Relevant degree within Business, Economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical ability and technical knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills and project management expertise from an international environment
- A proven track record of wholesale projects that deliver significant business impact
- Experience from relevant systems and tools like JOOR B2B, Excel, ERP
- Preferably experience from the fashion industry
- Fluent in english
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading premium sports and fashion house in Sweden where everything is created under the same roof. You will be a part of the Wholesale team where you are given great opportunities to influence your own work and the continued development of the J.LINDEBERGs brand. Their environment is international and inclusive where you work along side exceptionally passionate colleagues building the future of sports fashion. The company is about to embark on a very exciting journey where they will develop the wholesale business, and you would be in the heart of it.
On top of a fantastic opportunity, they offer a beneficial package with appreciated perks as well as a flexible and unique work environment with many fun and developing events.
City and start date
The role is placed in their unique Head office in Stockholm and the role are due to start as soon as we find the right candidate.
Contact information and application
If you have any questions regarding this position, please get in touch with the assigned recruiter Jennifer Holmgren at email@example.com.
If you find this role appealing, we strongly encourage you to send in your application as soon as possible to make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!