Twistshake of Sweden AB
Head of Online Sales
Are you interested in joining one of Swedens fastest growing e-commerce companies? International Twistshake of Sweden is now recruiting a head of online sales. If you are a high energy + high achiever individual with a proven track record in increasing sales and leading teams, this might be the perfect match for you!
Company name : Twistshake of Sweden AB
Location : Stockholm
Responsible recruiter : Victor Wallin
Twistshake is a young, fast-growing company with big dreams. We are committed, passionate, and strive to have the most satisfied customers in the industry. We keep our decision paths short and find opportunities and solutions where others are unable to.
We’re offering niched and award-winning baby products with dedication towards attractive design, safety and quality. In a short period of time, we have disrupted the baby feeding market through our innovative and smart feeding products for children aged 0-4 years and our products are sold in over 90 countries.
At Twistshake there are great opportunities to make dreams come true. Twistshake is the company that offer our employees great opportunities. If you are a person who likes to take own initiatives, develop and show what you are passionate about. Then Twistshake is the right company for you!
About The Position
As head of online sales you’ll be responsible for driving global sales targets towards six different markets. The team is split between Västerås & Stockholm and one of your main responsibilities will be to engage and inspire your team on a day to day basis.
- Full responsibility for digital sales with teams +10 colleagues split in two cities
- Responsibility for market activation in all markets throughout the commercial calendar
- Set, drive and follow up strategic KPIs
- Coach and inspire the team and create a positive atmosphere and work place
- Be a supporting role model for the team, showing your passion and engagement, as well as sharing your knowledge and provide your team members with support and training
- The work environment is fast-paced, and you will move from one task to another, holding meetings, delegating responsibilities, and acting as a voice of encouragement
- Collaborate with other departments internally and ensure that processes, campaigns and other related activities are running effectively
- +5 years experience from leading bigger teams, preferably sales teams with direct and indirect reporting
- +5 years experience from growing online sales
- Conceptual and strategic weight in digital marketing, conversion, CRM and more
- Proven experience in optimizing traffic and maximizing customer acquisition
- Proven experience of short- and long-term marketing budgets within B2C
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Wonderful colleagues and fun activities. Of course, they also offer occupational pension, wellness allowance and other benefits. This is an opportunity to work and learn from one of the leading companies within their segment. Their environment is entrepreneurial and truly international with colleagues from all over the world. At Twistshake they encourage new ideas and innovative thinking, so if you are interested in being able to influence and contribute daily, this might right for you.
City and start date
The role is placed either in Stockholm or Västerås and the role are due to start as soon as we find the right candidate. We review applications on an ongoing basis, and the position may be filled before the last application day.
Contact information and application
If you have any questions regarding this position, please get in touch with Victor Wallin at email@example.com.