Product Developer/Garment Technician
We are now recruiting a Product Developer to the fast growing sports fashion company, ICANIWILL. Are you a skilled and dedicated garment technician that wants to take a central role in developing the clothing lines of tomorrow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Then this is the opportunity that you don't want to miss!
Company name : ICANIWILL AB
Location : Stockholm
Responsible recruiter : Jennifer Holmgren
ICANIWILL is a fast growing, online based sports fashion company creating innovative and functional sportswear for men and women. They work in an inspiring, fast-paced environment where new ideas and personal development is valued highly. ICANIWILL believe that an environment with both challenges and support from others is the key to success. Therefore, they take great pride in their company culture and make sure to both work hard together and have a lot of fun along the way.
About the role
Design and product development are ICIW’s major focus as they aim to develop new product lines. As a Product Developer you will work in a dynamic role where you will be the link between design and suppliers technically. You will be part of the product creation process and work close with design and suppliers to ensure that our product design is interpreted and manufactured to the correct standard in production. The team consists of designers and buyers and you will report to the Product Development Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the link between design and suppliers technically
- Develop products with right constructions, measurements, quality and price
- Set measurement list, grading and ensure perfect fit and quality
- Verify that all samples meet the quality standards and Designer’s expectations
- Work proactively to ensure consistency in fit and performance of garments
We believe that you have experience from a role as a product developer and/or garment technician at a sports, fashion or outdoor brand.
ICANIWILL is still a young brand characterized by an ”everyone does everything”- culture and it is therefore important to have that type of problem solving- and team-spirit attitude. In addition, you need to be a self-starter and have a high level of follow through, structure and accuracy.
- University degree within textile or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role (Product developer, Garment technician/Pattern maker)
- Knowledge, skills and experience within construction, read of patterns, material and fitting
- Proficient in MS Office applications – particularly excel and knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Highly meritorious if you have experience from CLO 3D and Gerber
- Fluency in English communication, verbal and written
ICIW offer an opportunity to build something great together. ICIW is in an extreme growth phase and is strengthening the team to take the company worldwide, one step at a time. They offer a new great workplace at Solnavägen 3H in Stockholm, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference and build something cool!
Placement & start
This is a full time position and located at the office in Stockholm. Start will be according to agreement.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jennifer Holmgren at Jennifer@ecommercerecruit.se.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible to ensure that it is included in the process. We look forward to receiving your application!